Bakley's Blog

Words from my life South of the Border in Mexico City for friends and family. I intend to post artcles and other things that are funny or interesting. I am a huge soccer fan, like to cook and am currently consumed by politics. I work in finance and am busy trying to get my Spanish to the next level. Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Tony Blair

Everyone seems to like Tony Blair. He is a seemingly nice guy that runs a well-respected country.

He followed George W. Bush into a hasty and poorly planned war against the will of his electorate and as things have gone from bad to worse, his popularity has followed suit.

Somehow the British are truly bothered by a leader that they cannot trust. Why aren't Americans bothered by Bush's lies?

Opinion from The Times of London

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
There Is No Crisis: Protecting the Integrity of Social Security